Friday, July 31, 2015

Riga life

Welcome back! It's been a long time, but I finally got both cameras I've wanted for years. Both digital and analog! The photos below are analog/film though, and I'm already in love with this camera, except for the fact that I still have a few things to learn... So now the time has come that I can do what I love and share it with you lovelies! :) 
Originally I wanted to make my own website because I'm getting tired of blogspot, but I'm a bit too busy (that's my new excuse for being lazy). So I didn't put TOO much effort in this blog's design, other than the header :) Yesterday I started filming my summer video with my dream camera (I let the go pro go) so expect me to get a lot more active, it's about time haha.. I'm spending all August in Latvia, so I'll see you guys soon xx 

15 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! Can't wait for the new video!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, just a suggestion, you could post some pages of your journal or something. Just a thought. Have a nice day, Anna!

      Delete
  2. What camera do you use, love? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are back, Anna!!!

    Congratulations and success with your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah luv the pics + the post! Keep doing what you do! xx💛

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so good to see you again😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos have come out nicely, I am looking for a good film camera myself.
    Cannot wait for your summer video in Latvia, your Singapore one was so good.

    TONI MCCOY // tonimccoy.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos😍

    Xx,
    Mary from www.mintmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning pictures and your header is beautiful!��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely blogpost! You just inspired me to take my own analog camera out again and go for exploring. I can't wait for my city trip to take similar photos and Riga is definitely on my traveling- wishlist! Have a great summer there and enjoy ur freedom :)

    http://teenapes.blogpost.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it so much! Please don't ever stop bloging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy you back with blogging! Please just don't stop posting here, I love all your blogs, your photos and your adventures... You have lots of amazing experiences to share with us, so please, do it!

    Love from Brazil xx
    vitoriasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so so happy for it! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. which new cameras do you have and what happened to your gopro? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since you seem like a wise person, I'm really interested in knowing have you ever thought about becoming vegan?

    ReplyDelete