Friday, August 07, 2015

2 day trip to south Italy

A month ago I was lucky enough to fly to Genoa, Italy for the Dolce & Gabbana show. It was a vey short trip, 2 days, but we managed to find a few Italian restaurants for pizza, eat enough ice cream and go skinny dipping in the sea at night. 
 The actual show happened in Portofino ( a small lil island)  so we got to get on a ship! 
 I'm still learning how to use my new camera, it's really confusing because the last two pics were taken from pretty much the same place but are completely different quality.. 
 This film was actually my first one to be developed ( finally, after like 2 failed ones ehh) so by this point I wasn't trying my best on the photos to be honest.. Otherwise that would be the third time I'd cry about all the lost effort haha
 double exposure photo by accident 
Hope you enjoyed :) I just developed like 2 more films and I'm super excited to share them with you guys ! x 

7 comments:

  1. Looove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos!! You always do the coolest things oh my gosh, you inspire me so much to go on adventures of my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are amazing! Can't wait for more<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are soooo cool 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are soooo cool 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are soooo cool 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! You rock, Anna.
    I also use analogue cameras and they're really unpredictable, but amazing.

    Please keep posting here <3
    xx

    vitoriasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete